Human Standards and Systems
Many believe that today we are living in a technological age. Surely
technology has made great leaps in recent decades and will continue to do so
however the new frontier is the ability to master relationships. The
Internet, wireless capabilities and globalization has leveled the playing
field for small and large businesses in even the most remote locations of
the world. What remains to be conquered is the harnessing human potential.
At the SBA Network we actually believe that we are now living in an age of relationships.
In this new era we must create standards and systems that
help to leverage human potential like never before. By focusing on personal
growth potential we are able to assist members of the workforce to
accomplish things that they themselves never thought possible. This kind of
human growth results not just in more productivity and profitability but it
improves relationships, shapes character, and helps to develop new
disciplines. It leads to skill development and greater leadership. Our human
standards and systems development programs include:
- Facilitation of organizational/departmental intentions, metrics and action map
- Key team-member evaluation and recommendations, 360 analysis, leadership profiling
- Recommendations for personal and organization growth initiatives
- Development of duties, responsibilities and value-set requirements
- Inventive recruitment systems and retention processes
- Training, coaching and mentorship programs
- Emotional Intelligence systems
Copyright 2008 SBA Network ©, All Rights Reserved.